LIFE IP CARE4CLIMATE – an integral project that will use awareness campaigns, education and training of key stakeholders to encourage the implementation of measures that will enable Slovenia to achieve its greenhouse gas emissions reduction targets. Focus implements or participates in the implementation of the following project activities:
- raising awareness of climate change and its impacts on Slovenia, and promoting good practices in the field greenhouse gas emissions reductions;
- providing support to local communities for the transition to a low-carbon society – including through a Focus-managed online platform for sustainable management of community resources www.dovoljzavse.si;
- capacity building for low-carbon society concepts in higher education (organization of international summer schools);
- strengthening the capacity of public administration (national and local authorities) for the transition to a low-carbon society and the implementation of participatory processes;
- upgrading local energy concepts (LECs).